May 25, 2017
How To Test Voice Search Through PPC?
Category: News, Webdesigning, Webdevelopment
While it comes to voice search, often the question arises which is the best method to start? So, to help you out this article offers a step-by-step and easy-to-follow guide to empower own voice search test. But the voice search testing process has not become monetized as of yet. But the rates of usage have been exponentially growing.
With the integration of Cortana to Windows 10, at the present time, the age range demographics can now be compared to what eMarketer has been reporting for the overall usage of Smartphone. This means using the digital assistants is really common now and it is no longer an edge. More importantly, voice searches conducted on the search engines often can have PPC ads in the resultant SERPs.
It is actually easier to start testing voice search through PPC as it is possible to get more detailed reporting around numerous levels. Here are the steps that you can follow in this regard:
- Check whether any voice activity exists for you at present: A good place to start is through the identification of how people are using voice presently to interact with others. To do this, it is necessary to search for assumed voice queries.
- Now as you have the assumed voice queries, you will have some handy insights into the motivation of the customers. You are aware of what the clients are looking for and what not. Next find out some extra keywords, which could be missing and therefore prepare the list on the basis of intent to find out high-value potential queries.
- Review the competitive landscape and plan the campaign optimizations. To get the lay of the land, it is necessary to look at the things that show up for the searches in the voice platforms with some visual interfaces like Digital Personal Assistants and Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) to check what type of results actually show up. Does the search offer reviews and map listings? From where they are pulling the data? Are the ads showing?
- Always serve the right message in the right place and at the right time. So, make it sure that you have the necessary ad for this query. Relevance is important, the results need to useful or these will not be used. Do you actually have the proper extensions to tailor toward all the motivational intent mentioned above and the ultimate goal of the consumer? Make it really easy for the clients to get the things they seek without any confusion. Voice searches cover a range of different intents; therefore it is necessary to make sure the ad in the test aligns well with the intent of the query.
- Review the performance and therefore decide all the next steps. Here is the place where the power of PPC can actually shine. Therefore, we can review reporting around different dimensions in order to gauge the way the voice search test is performing. But it may need a few weeks to collect adequate data to operate meaningful reports.
Tags: PPC | SERPs | voice search