Prior to the use of our website, services or our assistance, please go through our policy details carefully. By using our services or website, you confirm your abidance to our policies of use. Also, you (end-user) agrees to keep a time to time track of policy update and continue to use the site only if you agree to the changes in policy (if any). In no case, shall a user who doesn’t agree with the website policy should continue the use of the website or its services.
Terms & Conditions Policy
- Every information available on the company’s website is solely owned and is the property of the parent company. Copying the site’s material to any private or public platform (through electronic retrieval or any other kind of system) is unquestionably prohibited. Also, no material present in our website is in use with conjunction with any other 3rd party commercial website, otherwise is made in use in any way without written permission from us (the company).
- We agree to complete the procedure and tasks for the amount & service you paid or hired us for.
- We thereupon agree to be dedicated to complete the task or deliver your work within the expected time period (as mentioned in the offered packages or according to the scheduled date we agreed upon with the conversation we had before the start of the project. For very rare cases, a reasonable amount of extra time may be required by our team to perform a quality job and you agree to give us the required time.
- For any kind of query or support, you may contact us within the particular time frame as mentioned in the ‘Contact Us’ page. Also, the hours of working time may differ during days of national holidays.
- The sole right to modify the site’s content, its services and policies are retained by the company. To stay tuned to our latest modifications or policy changes, it is recommended that you check them routinely in regular time intervals.
The authenticity of the materials and content on our website is tried to be maintained as true as possible. All measures are taken care of to ensure the site’s up-to-date status. Any incomplete or inaccurate description that may be present is totally unintentional and efforts are done to minimize such unfortunate events. Users are requested to check the authenticity of any content of the site with individual efforts rather than solely relying on our site’s information.
- Ultimate care is taken to secure any kind of data provided by you to us. For better site usage and availing offers, we ask for few personal information. We restrict your data to our database only and do not share it with any third-party.
- Integrated tools such as Google Analytics are present on the website which may collect information on your browsing activities.
- Security procedures are taken care with utmost security by our team with utter perfection.
- The user should provide only correct information to our website. For a change in any regard, you may contact our support team via e-mail or the contact page within the website
- Any change in the policy terms will be displayed to the user. If one still uses the website, it signifies their acceptance to any policy change(s).
Cancellation & Refunds
- We offer a range of services and each service may have a different cancellation policy attached to it. The procedure may range from the very moment of order placement to several days. You are requested to go through the cancellation policy of the service you want to avail before you place your order or make any sort of payment. Monthly packages may require a month of prior notice for proper cancellation.
- 100% refund of advance payment is initiated only after successful cancellation. Monthly or several other packages are an exception to this where you have to pay for whatever work has been done till the time of cancellation request and the rest of the fee from the advance payment will be refunded to you.
- Successful cancellation will be followed by initiation of refund of the said amount to you. The refund amount may reflect in your account in 7-15 working days. Any sort of interruption or delay in this regard can occur only because of technical problems associated with fund transfers or banks.